Monday, September 17, 2007

Another 'nice restaurant' Dinner


This evening was a highly anticipated one. I found out that my cousin was getting married and hosting her wedding dinner at Tung Lok's My Humble House. As it turns out, the food seemed rather 'traditional' not really 'fusion' as touted, more like 'modern chinese'. The execution however, was faultless, and a few innovations helped make it a very memorable food evening.

That was the good news.

The bad news is that, the food pics are all in a cousin's camera, and that will therefore take some time to materialize. The ones for this post I took with my dinky little phone camera, really not meant for such high performance tasks such as picturing food. *tsktsk* Thus the actual post will have to wait. Sorry Guys.

Thats the bad news for you all, I have extra bad news for myself, have gotten some hives since dinner 3 hrs ago.. therefore the conclusion is that some of these traditional chinese ingredients I really cannot eat. Sad huh.. *sniff* bye bye conpoy, dried shrimp, abalone sauce... hello antihistamine...

1 Comments:

Blogger min~* said...

aww. poor you! i get hives too. and they are the bane of my existence. i hope you outgrow them. :) cos i did. for some types of shellfish at least.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home