Saturday, September 01, 2007

Food Blogger's Dinner 2007

I am so excited about the dinner tonight, it's my first time at the food bloggers dinner. I'm looking forward to meet other food bloggers as well as taste some really good food. I first heard about Le Papillion from the co-owner, food photographer Edmond Ho (turns out he's the chef's brother) at a food shoot at a restaurant at which I was working. He said I should go give it a try, and I never thought the opportunity would come so soon. Things do work in mysterious ways. I hope I will get to give everyone a favourable update as soon as possible!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It looks like you have put tremendous effort into finding the facts. I really appreciate your research.

dubai bloggers

8:51 PM  
Blogger midn said...

Replica Audemars Piguet Watches, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of Replica Audemars Piguet royal oak offshore Watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home